32 oz. Jug Organic Maple Syrup $13 Shipped on Amazon!

I was looking around at maple syrup prices and spotted this hot deal! Right now you can get Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Grade B Maple Syrup HERE for only $13 Shipped!  Save 35% when you enter code BASCOM35 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 50%. Offer valid through October 31, 2009.  Subscribe and Save sets you up for an automatic shipment plan, but you are under no obligation to keep it and can cancel easily from within your accounts.

I just did this, and my order total came to $13 with free shipping.  Fortunately, I also had some Amazon gift cards from searching with Swagbucks, so I only paid $1.35 shipped for a 32 oz. Jug of Organic Maple Syrup!  Sweet!  See more details about how I get things for free on Amazon with Swagbucks HERE.

UPDATE: The Grade A HERE ends up being $11.75 SHIPPED!! WOW, Thanks Kimberly for mentioning this in the comment section. These deals on maple syrup are the best I have seen in a long time, so get in on it while you can!

20 Comments:
    • Alicia – it’s a choice on Amazon on the right side of the page. instead of adding the item to the card you select subscribe and save.

  1. It comes to $11.75 if you go with grade A medium amber, another great syrup.

  2. how did you get the free shipping with it?
    ___________________________________________

    The Thrifty Mama here: Subscribe and Save automatically gives you free shipping.

  3. I am curious about Swagbucks. I have been searching for over a month. I have searched everyday and acquired 55 points. How do you collect so many? I just got my first gift card. How many giftcards do you collect per month?

    • Jess that is great for only searching a month! If you want to get even more points, start referring your friends. Go to the promote tab in Swagbucks and get your referral link. Share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, email and more!

  4. For those of you who chose Grade B, don’t feel bad for paying the extra bit of $. It’s actually more flavorful and much harder to find in stores than Grade A. I’m going to have to get in on this one too! Thanks for the info!

  5. Thanks so much! I am in desperate need of this and hate paying $8 for a small glass bottle. I usually buy this at Sam’s, but they have been out for a long time. I would’ve thought it would come back in stock by now for the season, but it hasn’t. I’ll be sharing this!
    .-= Alissabeth´s last blog ..Free Chickfila Calendar 10/17 =-.

  6. thank you! i just ordered a jug! this is off topic, but i was wondering if you wouldn’t mind helping me out with a question. i still don’t know all of the ins and outs of rebates and i saw on a blog that someone purchased rebate items at rite aid this week. they will submit for a rite aid rebate and also for the olay/pantene rebate. is that ok to do? i don’t want to go anything unethical. thanks so much for the help!

    • Jenn, I’d probably have to see the deal to know for sure, but as far as I know there is nothing wrong with submitting for a Rite Aid rebate AND submitting for a manufacturers rebate. Rite Aid rebates are submitted online and you keep your receipts, so there is nothing keeping you from submitting those receipts for a manufacturer rebate. It’s the same as going to CVS, Earning ECBs on a deal and submitting your receipt for a MFR rebate. Hope that helps!

  7. Thanks! I LOVE maple syrup and this is the best price I have ever seen! : D

  8. Thank you so much for this great deal! I wanted to let you know Ellen, just in case you didn’t know before, you can opt for the subscribe and save and cancel it immediately after that first shipment is too late to cancel. The great thing about subscribe and save is that it will save you 15% off the price and give you free shipping. I have canceled other subscribe and save products with no problems ever.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Loading Facebook Comments ...
Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.