I have something very special to share with you today. I’m very passionate about adoption, and this is near and dear to my heart.
Christine Steendahl, “The Menu Mom” is in the process of fundraising to bring home a 15 year old orphan from Ukraine through adoption, and they need to raise all funds by December.
As part of this effort, she is holding a “fire sale” featuring 23 ebooks from various online friends at an AMAZING price of just $15! That makes it just .65 cents per resource! This includes the many Fall & Holiday recipes ebooks and more great resources! Check it out:
- When Motherhood Feels Too Hard – $4.97 Value
- Finding Financial Freedom – $5.97 Value
- Easy Health for Busy Moms – $4.97 Value
- Think Outside the Classroom: Relaxed Homeschooling – $6.97 Value
- Make and Sell Your Own Skin Products – $5.97 Value
- Simple Cooking to Save you Money – $4.97 Value
- Gluten Free Get-Togethers – $10 Value
- Crock Pot Cooking Made Simple – $29.95 Value
- Casseroles Made Simple – $9.00 Value
- Mix & Match Healthy Meals – $5.00 Value
- 30 Days to Stress Free Holidays – $12 Value
- Gifts in a Jar – $6.95 Value
- Clean Enough – $4.99
- Easy Peasy Chores – $17.99 Value
- Teaching Kids to Clean – $5 Value
- Thanksgiving Planned for You – $7.95 Value
- Bread Machine Magic – $7.95 Value
- Easy Brown Bag Lunches – $5.95 Value
- Quick and Easy Breakfasts – $7.95 Value
- Family Brunch Recipes – $6.95 Value
- Unfulfilled: A Help Meet’s Journey – $2.99 Value
- Dear Wife: Letters from a Help Meet – $2.99 Value
- A Time of Remembrance: Thank You Notes for Kids – $2.99 Value
There is something in this bundle for everyone! It is a great deal for you, and it also helps bring Igor home, as all profits from the sale will go into the adoption fund.
Please consider purchasing a bundle today, and also sharing this opportunity with your friends. By going through my link, you will also be supporting my site and family, as well as helping to bring Igor to his forever home.
This fast moving sale expires November 12, 2013.