***Update: And, the lucky winners are:
Ruby who said, “this would be awesome for us. I think this is a great giveaway.”
Heather V. who said, “I would love a membership to BJ’s we have been wanting to join for a while, but just don’t have any extra funds right now, I have heard nothing but good about BJ’s, what a great Christmas present that would be!”
All winners have been emailed with further instructions. Thanks to all who entered our giveaway and for being loyal readers on The ThriftyMama!
You guys like Wholesale Clubs right? Yeah, me too. They are a great way to save money, especially if you can use coupons! BJ’s is the only Wholesale Club that takes both Manufacturer coupons and their own store coupons!
Here’s the skinny on BJ’s coupon policy:
- They do not double coupons
- They do take internet printables.
- Store coupons available online, in the BJ’s Journal, BJ’s Member magazine, through special-offer mailings, and in the BJ’s in-club coupon fliers. Seriously, they have a ginormous wall of coupons available to peruse right when you walk in the store.
- You can combine BJ’s coupons with Manufacturer coupons.
- You can use multiple coupons if you are purchasing a multi-pack. But they do limit the MFR coupons used on multi-packs to 3.
- Some items have instant rebate discounts if they are soon to expire or the store is discontinuing the item for some reason (like mark-downs).
I’ve picked up some amazing deals at BJ’s in the past, and am excited to shop there again this year. BJ’s gave me a membership so that I could check out the store, and talk about what they have to offer. They are now offering a ton more organic and natural products since the last time I shopped, and I’ll be working on creating a list of these deals for you. For now, BJ’s has got some cool deals on gift ideas for this year. Check out these exclusive toy deals BJ’s has for the holidays:
- Disney Princess® or Disney® Pixar® Cars 2 Bowling Set ($16.99)
- Little Tikes® Big Adventures™ Construction Park Rail ‘n Road Set ($46.99)
- Fisher-Price® Imaginext® Dinosaurs Gift Set ($59.99)
- Chuggington™ Die-Cast Wilson carry Case Gift Set ($22.99)
- HexBug® Nano Special Edition Set ($29.99)
- Teacup Piggies™ or Doggies with Bonus Accessories ($14.99 each)
- Lalaloopsy™ and Mini Lalaloopsy™ Gift Set ($24.99 each)
- Meon™ Glow Wire Picture Maker Super 6-Pack Set ($19.99)
- Creepy Crawlers® Bug Maker and Bug Grinder Deluxe Value Pack ($29.99)
See the entire BJ’s holiday toy book. They also have a ton of products to help with holiday entertaining, so be sure to stop by and check them out.
Worried about committing to a membership? That’s okay. You can get a free 60-day trial with this coupon here. And if you do purchase a membership and aren’t satisfied with it, BJ’s will give you a refund.
Two winners will each receive a free membership to BJ’s Wholesale Club in the form of a $50 gift card.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Just leave a comment here on this post. That’s it!
For Extra Entries:
2. Tweet about this giveaway, 3. Blog about this giveaway and leave an extra comment for each one you do. Be sure to link to where you blogged or tweeted. Optional Tweet:
Get a free membership to @BJsWholesale Club via @CrystalECollins http://bit.ly/bjttmgiv #giveaway
Please be sure to read all giveaway guidelines and disclosures before entering. Giveaway ends Monday, December 19, 2011 at 9pm ET.