BJ’s frequently puts out these 60-Day pass coupons, and I am glad to see another one! This one HERE expires 12/31/09. Here’s a little info about BJ’s and their coupon policy:
They are the only wholesale club that accepts coupons:
- They do not double coupons
- They do take internet printables.
- Store coupons available online, in the BJ’s Journal, BJ’s Member magazine, through special-offer mailings, and in the BJ’s in-club coupon fliers.
- You can combine BJ’s coupons with Manufacturer coupons.
- You can use multiple coupons if you are purchasing a multi-pack. ie. If you buy a multi-pack of peanut butter (4 items in a pack), you could use 4 coupons.
- They have a rebate program here: http://www.bjs.com/members/rebates.shtml
This is the couponing FAQ I compiled for the coupon class I recently taught. I love how you can use multiple coupons for multi-packs. That allows you to really save at BJ’s! For those of you that shop at BJ’s, what kind of deals have you been able to snag there?