I saw a ton of people posting Cauliflower Buffalo Wings for the Super Bowl, and I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
I scoured the internet for how to make them, but of course I was lacking all the proper ingredients so I just kinda went for it. As a bonus for you guys, the chaos and tasting was all filmed on camera for your viewing pleasure.
Here’s the recipe that I did. It was Mmmm Mmmm Good!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 TB coconut oil
The Right Stuff:
- Head o’ cauliflower (broken apart into smaller pieces)
- Preheat oven to 415.
- Mix together the ingredients for your batter, and roll your cauliflower pieces around in it.
- Bake in a greased pan for about 15 minutes.
- Combine hot sauce ingredients in a bowl while you are waiting.
- Remove pan from the oven carefully with a hot pad.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over your cauliflower and mix around.
- Place back in the oven and cook for about 15-20 more minutes.
- Serve with a nice vegan cheese sauce or ranch dressing!
And voila! You have awesomeness. You can thank me later. Get in there and make these NOW! 🙂