Amazon has released some great new financial book downloads. Here’s what’s available:
- The 1-2-3 Money Plan: The Three Most Important Steps to Saving and Spending Smart by Gregory Karp.
- The Truth About Protecting Your IRAs and 401(k)s by Steve Weisman.
- Marketing in the Moment: The Practical Guide to Using Web 3.0 Marketing to Reach Your Customers First by Michael Tasner.
- Best Practices for Persuasive Presentations (Collection) by James O’Rourke.
- The Keynesian Endpoint by Tony Crescenzi.
See a huge list of more free downloads here. These books can be downloaded for free to your computer, phone or Kindle. Be sure to check that the price is still free before ordering, as prices fluctuate frequently on Amazon.