Lately I’ve haven’t needed to eat a big breakfast, but have had a ton of energy and have felt full until lunch time. It’s because I’ve been experimenting in drinking a new breakfast concoction that I put together.
- 1 tall glass of organic milk
- 1 TB of Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 tsp Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Mix all your ingredients together until the drink is well blended.
- Drink quickly or at your leisure.
- If the hemp powder doesn’t dissolve well to your liking, heat it up with a tiny bit of water in a sauce pan to create a syrup, and then add this to your milk.
This drink is packed with protein and good carbohydrates, and I haven’t really needed to eat anything else in the mornings. But this would be perfect accompanied with some fresh fruit. This is also a good base for green smoothies.
Keep in mind that I am an active person, and try to workout at least once a day. Good protein and carbohydrates are essential to my workout routine. This may not work well as a good breakfast drink for all people.
Have you made something similar to this, or have a good tip for breakfast drinks and smoothies? You can leave a comment by clicking here.