Here’s a natural carpet deodorizer to help you save money, and keep chemicals out of your carpet.
- 2 cups of baking soda
- 15-20 drops essential oil (I used orange oil for it’s extra special odor fighting qualities)
- Blend the ingredients together well with your hands, breaking up any clumps.
- Sprinkle mixture onto the carpet.
- Brush into the carpet with the brush attachment on your vaccuum.
- Let sit for about an hour.
- Vacuum area thoroughly.
Note: You should do a small test area on your carpet first, to make sure this won’t discolor or ruin your carpet in any way. This is good for mild odors.