This week the kids and I, along with my awesome friend Erin, went shopping at Costco. It’s been a while since I’ve been shopping for groceries, so we stocked up on some great organic deals.
(click image to enlarge)
For the price of $122, I got the following:
- Bolthouse Farms Kirkland Organic Carrot Juice 3-32oz. $6.99
- Nature’s Path Ancient Grains Organic Granola 2-17.6oz. $6.99
- Texmati Brown Rice Organic 6lb $9.39 or $1.56/lb
- Annie’s Organic Fruit Snacks 24ct. $9.79 or $.40/pk.
- Animal Crackers Organic 64oz. $8.29
- 2 Kirkland Organic Tortilla Chips 40oz. $4.59
- 2 Salsa Organic 66oz. $5.99
- Organic Sliced Apples 8-6oz. bags $7.99
- Spring Mix Organic Salad 1lb. $3.99
- Vinegar (white) 1.3gal $3.29 or $.02 cents per oz
- Vita Coco Coconut Water 12-11.2oz. $14.69
- Baking Soda 13.5lb. $5.39
- 2 Avocados 5ct. $6.99 (these are the best Avocados I can find anywhere!)
- Dark Chocolate Acai snacks 2lb. $9.79 (these are definitely worth trying at least once!)
Many of these products will last us several months, and the rice and baking soda will probably last me a year or more. I use baking soda for baking of course, but also as a natural green cleaner. While in the store, Erin and I made an Organic Price List for Costco. We arrived at the store near closing, so we weren’t able to write down all of the organic deals. But when I revisit the store next month, I’ll be sure to add everything else I find to the list. The list I have so far is huge, so check out the Costco deals here.
And I can’t believe that I almost forgot to show you my after-Christmas clearance finds that I got at Target. Most items cost me .25 cents each:
(click to enlarge)
How did you all do this week? Go ahead, show off all those awesome deals you got! Please link directly to your posts, and I ask that you do not link to giveaways or posts mainly promoting affiliate deals. Let’s encourage one another with our thrifty ventures. No giveaways please. Thanks!