10. Take a break and come back to it later.
9. Work on multiple writing tasks at one time.
8. Read something new, or something that is similar to what you are trying to work on.
7. Schedule your time to write, and focus on it as work at that designated time.
6. Ask for help from readers, friends or family (hint hint).
5. Convince your husband to take you out to dinner (thanks honey!).
4. Consider your working place, and try moving to a different area.
3. Stumble the internet to read or find something facinating. By the way, have you given my site a “thumbs up” yet?
2. Give yourself a deadline and just get it done.
1. Write something silly that has absolutely nothing to do with your blog or what you are trying to work on (achem).