Walgreens has finally released their coupon policy for public viewing. Here are the basics for coupon acceptance:
- Walgreens does not accept competitor coupons.
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards and manufacturer coupons, may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
- Walgreens accepts printable coupons.
- Coupons can be used on sale items.
- Walgreens does not give cash back if a coupon exceeds the sale price. The value will be reduced to the price of the item.
- One manufacturer coupon and one Walgreens coupon can be used for one item.
- Multiple identical coupons can be used when purchasing multiple identical items. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
- Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines will be accepted at the discretion of Walgreens management.
Buy One Get One Free Sales
When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used for the items being purchased, as long as the coupons do not exceed the net price of the items.
Register Rewards (RR)
- Register Rewards will only print for in-stock merchandise during the promotional period.
- Register Rewards can only be earned for eligible items. No substitutions.
- There is a limit of one Register Rewards printed per offer, per customer, per transaction.
- Customers redeeming a Register Rewards against the same offer may not receive another RR.
- Customers redeeming RR against the same offer may not receive another RR.
- Register Rewards expiration varies (check your RR).
- The RR coupon value cannot exceed the total purchase amount. Cash back will not be given.
- Register Rewards can be redeemed for eligible items only. See the full list of what isn’t accepted on the Walgreens website.