Here are the Whole Foods deals for the week of April 27 – May 3, 2011. Remember….
- Some stores allow you to stack manufacturer coupons with store coupons.
- Buy a case and get a 10% discount.
- Bring your bags for .10 cents off your order per bag.
- Prices and deals will sometimes vary by store.
Last week to print the current Whole Foods Printable Coupons! These coupons are valid through the end of May. New Whole Foods coupons will be released next week. Sales, coupon policies and available items will vary by store. Please call your store to confirm and/or check your local ad.
- Applegate Farms Breakfast Sausage $4.99/8 oz pack (Save $1)
- Local/Regional in house made pork sausage $5.99/lb (Save $1)
- Wild North Carolina Flounder Fillet $9.99/lb (Save $3)
- Austrailian Cheddar Cheese $4.99/lb (Save $2)
- Blackened Chicken Salad $7.99/lb (Save $2)
- Clif Twisted Fruit $2.69 (Save 40%)
- Clif Z Bars $2.69 (Save 40%)
- Food for Life Tortillas 12 oz $2.89 (Save 15%)
- Heirloom Tomatoes, organic $3.99/lb (Save $1)
- Kettle Tias Tortilla Chips $2.59 (Save 30%)
- Oikos Greek Yogurts, 5.3 oz $1.19 (Save 40%)
- Three Sisters Cereal $1.69 (Save 52%)
- Vanilla Pound Cake 28 oz $3.99 (Save $2) or 14 oz $2.79 (Save $0.70)
- Vidalia Onions $0.99/lb (Save $0.70)
- Yellow Mangoes 5/$4 (Save $0.95)
Fage Total Yogurt 5.3 oz $1.39
-$2/5 Fage Total Yogurt with Fruit or Honey, 5.3 oz
= $0.99 each after coupon wyb 5
Food Should Taste Good Chips $3.50
-$2/2 any Food Should Taste Good
= $2.50 each after coupon wyb 2
Imagine Soups 32 oz $3
-$1/2 any Imagine Soups, Broths, Stocks or Gravies (Whole Foods coupon) AND
-$1/1 Imagine Broth, Stock, Soup or Gravy 1/30/2011 SS Insert (exp 4/30/2011)
= $1.50 each after coupons wyb 2
Muir Glen Organic Tomato Paste $1.29
-$1/1 any Muir Glen product (Whole Foods coupon)
= $0.29 each after coupon
Tempt Hempmilk $2.69/32 oz (Save 33%)
-$1/1 any Tempt product
= $1.69 each after coupon
Let us know if you find any other great deals at Whole Foods!