Who are we kidding….does anyone even read these things? There’s so much around the internet that is worth spending time reading – this is not it. But in order to be as transparent as possible about how we protect your private information as well as cover ourselves legally, here we go…
- We store and collect information needed to provide you with good service, quality ads, and content.
- When you visit, cookies track you. We also stalk you via Facebook pixels, Google Ads, and other ads as well. If you do not want this to happen, block cookies in your browser.
- We track with google analytics so that we can track what people like to read, and so we can provide more of that.
- We also have a Facebook pixel installed, so that we can advertise to you on Facebook.
- These things normally track your IP address and location. Again, you can block cookies and ads if you don’t want us to see you and provide more relevant ads and content that you like.
- Your info sometimes goes to third parties like Google, Facebook, Youtube, Amazon, and other affiliates/advertisers. Viewing a YouTube video in one of our posts? Your info is going to both YouTube and Google (Google owns YouTube). That’s how they know to show you relevant videos based on your viewing one here.
- If you buy from us, download a PDF by putting in your email, or subscribe to our email list – we are storing data on you. We use third party sites like Aweber, Kartra, Jotform, and Leadpages to do this. We will not share your info with anyone else – we only use these services to manage the data – they can’t sell/share your info with anyone else and neither do we. These other services/sites are supposedly GDPR compliant just as we are intending to be.
- When you buy something from us, you will either pay with Stripe or Paypal. You may also decide to purchase from our network marketing partners (Beautycounter, Young Living, and Kannaway). As far as we know, these sites are GDPR compliant. If they are not, then that is on them. If you do become a network marketing partner, we have access to your information that you give them.
- Email marketing – when you join our newsletter, sign up for a course, buy a product, or download a free PDF – we will be emailing you. Usually it’s 1-4 emails a month. The thing about email marketing is that it tracks your IP address, and some other things. When you open an email, we know about it. When you click on a link in an email , we know about. It automatically tracks various things (we don’t control that), but honestly we don’t have the time or inclination to look at all the things our email service provider shows us.
- We will delete all the info we have on you if you ask. Just email us at thethriftymama @ gmail dot com and we will delete all your info and even block your IP address from our website so you can’t even visit. We’ll miss ya, but understand that this is your right! Just know that you won’t get access to any content you’ve purchased either. Unfortunately, we can’t delete any purchase history, because that will make the IRS pretty upset with us.
- You are not required to follow us on social media. But why wouldn’t you want to? We’re pretty fun.
There. Now that you have read the summary, here’s the full legal mumbo jumbo to cover our butts…have fun and stay safe out there, friends!
TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Thrifty Mama’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Thrifty Mama’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Thrifty Mama at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Thrifty Mama’s web site are provided “as is”. The Thrifty Mama makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Thrifty Mama does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Thrifty Mama or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Thrifty Mama’s Internet site, even if The Thrifty Mama or a The Thrifty Mama authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Thrifty Mama’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Thrifty Mama does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Thrifty Mama may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Thrifty Mama does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Thrifty Mama has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Thrifty Mama of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Thrifty Mama’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This policy is valid from 1 June 2008This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact thethriftymama @ gmail.com (remove spaces).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. This blog is operated in association with Amazon.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. This compensation does not affect the blog owner’s opinion. The blog owner(s) does receive free product for reviews or giveaways. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The author and publisher of this Ebook and the accompanying materials have used their best efforts in preparing this Ebook. The author and publisher make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of this Ebook. The information contained in this Ebook is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this Ebook, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELYDEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in this Ebook.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
This Ebook is © copyrighted by Likwid Media LLC and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, with ALL rights reserved. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within this Ebook under any circumstances without express permission from Likwid Media LLC
This agreement describes the entire terms and conditions for participation in the Likwid Media LLC Affiliate Program. In this agreement, the term “Participant” refers to you (the applicant), and “sponsoring web site” refers to the web site from which you will link to us.
Likwid Media LLC is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest including all intellectual property rights in and to the contents, logos, style, design, look and feel, trade names, trademarks to all literary works, computer software programs, products, goods and services (including and all future versions thereof) currently entitled the (“Product”). Product refers to the singular as well as the plural.
You can add or remove links any time you wish:
You may add as many links to our site, or remove such links, at any time and without prior approval from Likwid Media LLC.
Affiliate Sales Commissions:
If, as a result of a direct advertising effort of the Affiliate, a referred customer of the Affiliate orders and pays for the Product or other goods or services sold by Likwid Media LLC in the future, Likwid Media LLC shall pay the Affiliate a sales commission determined in accordance with the Affiliate Compensation Schedule which is set forth in this Agreement and which forms an integral part of it. The commission is based upon the paid selling price of the purchased goods or services before tax and excluding returns (“Sales Commission”).
The purchase price of qualifying sales will count toward the total sales during the calendar month in which such sales are made. Only qualifying sales of the Product, to a customer and for which Likwid Media LLC has received full payment will qualify for the specified referral fee.
The total of such sales in any given month will generate commissions, based upon the following schedule:
Likwid Media LLC sends out Commission via Paypal in the amount of 25% on any first tier sales, on the fifteenth of every month, on all sales made between the first and last day of the previous month.
Likwid Media LLC Amounts less than $25 will be held until the next calendar month in which the cumulative referral fee due exceeds $25, or until this agreement is canceled.
Participant can check the status of commissions earned at any time by visiting the site at the link provided on our site.
If a refund is requested by a customer on a qualifying sale, its referral fee will be deducted from the next monthly payment sent to the Participant. If there is no next monthly payment, the Participant will be billed.
Delivery and Order Processing:
Likwid Media LLC will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer following a special link from the sponsoring web site. Order forms, payment processing, shipping, cancellations, returns, and related customer service are the responsibility of Likwid Media LLC.
All of the rules, operating procedures and policies of Likwid Media LLC regarding customer orders and accounts will apply to orders we receive through special links on your sponsoring web site. Likwid Media LLC reserves the right to reject any order at its sole discretion.
The participant is solely responsible for ensuring that your reviews and descriptions comply with all applicable copyright and other laws and shall hold Likwid Media LLC harmless for any violations thereof.
Customers of Likwid Media LLC:
Every customer who purchases a product is deemed to be a customer of Likwid Media LLC. Likwid Media LLC is not responsible for any representations made by the Participant which contradict our policies.
Pricing and Availability:
All prices shall be established by Likwid Media LLC. In case of any price discrepancies, the price charged to the customer will always be the price listed on the web page linked from your sponsoring web site.
Operation of Web site and Processing:
Likwid Media LLC will make all reasonable efforts to keep its web site operational. However, certain technical difficulties may, from time to time, result in temporary service interruptions. Likwid Media LLC shall not be liable for any of the consequences of service interruptions, which may occur.
Modification and Cancellation:
Likwid Media LLC reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions in this agreement, at any time and in its sole discretion, by posting said new terms on this web site. Said modifications shall be deemed accepted by participant.
Participant of Likwid Media LLC’s affiliate program are independent contractors and nothing in this agreement is intended to or will create any form of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between the parties.
Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Likwid Media LLC or you may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Likwid Media LLC Site, and all Likwid Media LLC trademarks and logos, other Likwid Media LLC Marks and all other materials provided in connection with this Agreement.
We may reject your application or terminate you if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Program for any reason, including, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit harassing, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable, such as sites that:
Promote sexually explicit materials;
Promote discrimination based on sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
Promote illegal activities; or
Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
Compliance with Applicable Laws
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of all materials posted on Affiliate’s Web Site, and for ensuring that your activities and materials posted on Affiliate’s Web Site are not defamatory, in violation of copyright laws or otherwise illegal. You agree to indemnify and hold Likwid Media LLC harmless for any violations of the foregoing. Likwid Media LLC disclaims all liability for these matters.
Limitations of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, Likwid Media LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED REVENUE, PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF Likwid Media LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL Likwid Media LLC’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL REFERRAL FEES PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
AFFILIATION AND COMPENSATION DISCLOSURES
As of December 1st, 2009, The Federal Trade Commission of the United States of America has set forth new Guidelines for Endorsements and Testimonials, demanding that all Endorsers and Testimonial Givers divulge the nature of their compensation and affiliation with the product company or manager.
Therefore as part of this affiliate agreement, you agree to ‘Clearly and Conspicuously’ divulge how you are monetarily compensated through your referral sales, and that you receive(d) any other compensation from Likwid Media LLC, monetary or otherwise, as the case may be, whenever you put forth any endorsement or testimonial in any media with the purpose of endorsing our products or services with the intent to sell them to consumers.
You further agree to use only the promotional materials that have been sanctioned by Likwid Media LLC and to take full responsibility for your own actions should you be investigated for not adhering to the Federal Trade Commission of the United States of America has set forth new Guidelines for Endorsements and Testimonials, and shall not hold Likwid Media LLC responsible in any way for actions or use of promottional materials not sanctioned by Likwid Media LLC
You further agree that you have read and understand the new Guidelines for Endorsements and Testimonials 16 CFR Part 255 (which can be found at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005endorsementguidesfnnotice.pdf ) that the Federal Trade Commission of the United States of America has set forth and which go into effect on December 1st, 2009. And you also hereby agree to uphold ALL of the provisions contained in that document while endorsing or promoting products or services for Likwid Media LLC
Failure to do so may (at the sole discretion of Likwid Media LLC) result in immediate termination of your affilaite account, and forfieture of any commissions accrued.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or your potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site or the Affiliate Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Mediation & Arbitration
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Atlanta, Ga.. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Atlanta, Ga., under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so. Mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by the parties. Each party acknowledges and agrees that the other has not made any representations, warranties or agreements of any kind, except as expressly set forth herein.
Assignment. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party.
Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to the conflicts of laws, rules and principles thereof.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.
Notices. Any notice required under this Agreement may be given by email, fax or written letter to the number or address you provide.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement. By participating in the affiliate program, you are agreeing to these terms. Join the affiliate-program here.